Monday, November 12, 2018

Day 3 & 4:Life style change

Yesterday and today have been not so great for me, in the food department. Yesterday we started out with bagels and cream cheese. I love this type of food for breakfast, but it does not hold me as long and I start feeling sick from eating bread. We then went out for lunch. We ordered burgers and fries. Super delicious, but the grease always gets to me. Last thing we did while being out on the town, was get a dessert, called Gooeys. You can find them at this link -  https://www.cdaresort.com/assets/materials/dockside_gooey_menu.pdf
I have found that dealing with PCOS, my body does not handle ice cream very well. It is chalked full of sugar, and something about the lactose gets to my body. That, night we had a pork roast, baked in apple butter, juice and sugar combo. We had mash potatoes and green beans. super good, but probably not the best meal. I also had two helpings. This is something I am also trying to work on.

Today ran about the same way in having second helpings. I am defiantly a foodie person. I am also a social eater. I love food. I love tasting it, I love making it, I love eating it, I love eating with friends and family. Many times, I have seconds just so I can experience the taste all over,enjoy all the things I love about food all over again. There are two types of people. The first person eats to live, the second person lives to eat. I am the second person. I live to eat. I want to change that some. Food is good and I am not sure I will fully give that up, but, food should be eaten to help us live and live healthy at that.

I am looking forward to getting back to eating more healthy again. That is the thing about a life style change. It usually is a life long process. I love food and I love life, and That's Just Me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment